Dr. Mandy Holley | LVI Neuromuscular Dentist
SERVING GEORGETOWN, ROUND ROCK, AND AUSTIN, TEXAS
Dr. Mandy Holley
Dr. Mandy Holley has been practicing the art of dentistry in Georgetown, Texas since 2002, after earning a degree in Biology from Texas Tech University and her DDS from the University of Texas Dental School in Houston. She combines her dental expertise with modern procedures and cutting-edge technology to treat sleep and breathing disorders, TMD and chronic pain issues, aesthetic and functional rehabilitation while designing beautiful and healthy smiles for her patients, and treating the various oral-systemic connections. Along the way she has been awarded Fellowship status with the International College of Craniomandibular Orthopedics and earned her Mastership with Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies for demonstrating her expertise in Neuromuscular and Aesthetic dentistry.
Dr. Holley has also been invited to join a prestigious group of clinical instructors at the Las Vegas Institute where she shares the most progressive dental techniques with dentists from all over the world. She has mastered the systems and team training involved in creating and maintaining an innovative and progressive practice that consistently produces excellence in care. Dr. Holley shares these tools with other dental teams lecturing internationally on a variety of dental topics. A gifted educator and clinician, Dr. Holley is an exceptional young leader in the profession and recognized by her peers as an exceptional mentor and model. Her patients get to know another side; one that is genuine and caring and compassionate. We are certain you will enjoy working with Dr. Mandy Holley!
Member of the following associations:
- Texas Dental Association
- American Dental Association
- Capital Area Dental Society
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Mastership, Las Vegas Institute
- Fellow, International Association of Physiologic Aesthetics
- Fellow, International College of Craniomandibular Orthopedics
- American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine
LVI Courses Taken:
- Anatomy & Physiology – September 8, 2008
- Core I – August 17, 2005
- Core II – September 1, 2004
- Core III – March 8, 2009
- Core IV – June 25, 2007
- Core V – May 10, 2006
- Core VI – October 10, 2007
- Core VII – April 9, 2008
- Dental Sleep Medicine – Level I – March 30, 2011
- Implant Restorations Session 1 – January 9, 2013
- LVI Update Course – April 2, 2009
- Practical Advanced TMD Practice: Level 1 – October 26, 2011
- Practical Advanced TMD Practice: Level 2 – January 30, 2012
- PrimeSpeak – May 25, 2012
- The Physiologic Approach to Treating OSA: Level I – September 10, 2012
- TMD: Developmental Diagnosis – November 8, 2010
- Treating Sleep Breathing Disorder – February 18, 2010
- Surgery, Implants and Grafting Session 1 – September 2013
If you are located in the Austin, Round Rock and Georgetown, Texas area and you would like to improve your smile for any reason, contact us today to schedule a complimentary cosmetic dentistry consultation.
We offer each of our patients a complimentary smile analysis; so don’t hesitate to call us today at 512-598-1295 .
What Our Patients Are Saying
Monica and Elizabeth made cleaning and x-RAYS tolerable. We laughed the whole time. Dr Mark was clear and concise. Everyone there has a great sense of humor. I hate going to the dentist but this trip was my best experience to date.
Friendly staff, exceptional patient care
The office is well-appointed, relaxing and the staff treat everyone like family. It's also nice to not feel 'judged' when my dental status is not textbook. Never had a dentist before that didn't give me the hairy eyeball over not flossing every day. I like their holistic approach to health, not just teeth.
Aesthetic Dentistry was professional and accommodating for a dental emergency I experienced. From Emily to Hannah to Dr Duncan I was extremely impressed with not only the customer service but the professionalism and the empathy for my work schedule. Their dental techniques are the best available providing a seamless and pain free experience. I HIGHLY recommend their practice!!
A++. Lovely people in this practice, true gentle dentistry and care. Would recommend anyone, especially someone who hasn't been to the dentist in a while and is nervous. Doctor personally calls his patients the evening of your appointment to follow up. 😎