SERVING GEORGETOWN, ROUND ROCK, AND AUSTIN, TEXAS
Patient comfort is one of our utmost priorities. We work very hard to ensure that all of our patients can enjoy their dental services in a soothing environment that offers many of the comforts of home. Our state-of-the art facility includes the following services designed specifically for your comfort:
- Unlimited coffee and water available in our parlor reception area
- A variety of reading material while you are waiting
- Comfortable leather chairs in each exam/procedure room
- Warm blankets and neck pillows to use while relaxing during your procedures
- The option to use Sedation Dentistry during your procedures to keep you stress-free and relaxed
- Your choice of DVDs or CDs to keep you entertained during your appointment
- NuCalm – neuroacoustic software that virtually eliminates the stress-response during treatment
We understand that visiting a dentist’s office can be a stressful experience for some of our patients, but it doesn’t have to be. We believe in promoting an atmosphere of open communication with every patient to increase your level of comfort and ensure your experience with us as positive as possible. Don’t hesitate to call us today to schedule your complimentary smile analysis.
If you are located in the Austin, Round Rock and Georgetown, Texas area and you would like to improve your smile for any reason, contact us today to schedule a complimentary cosmetic dentistry consultation.
What Our Patients Are Saying
The staff was exceptionally friendly and helpful, the atmosphere in the office is relaxing and pleasant. Great choice!
Excellent experience. Super staff from entry to exit. Have already recommended them to a number of friends.
This office has a bunch of rock stars that are extremely dedicated to their profession and it shows!!!
I love Dr. Holley and Dr. Duncan and all of her wonderful staff. I have been with her for almost 20 years. I used to fear and dread going to the dentist. Then I found Dr. Holley and now I look forward to it!!!! Amazing place.
Amy is always GREAT, very professional and she does a great job cleaning my teeth. Highlly recommend Arsthetic Dentistry.