SERVING GEORGETOWN, ROUND ROCK, AND AUSTIN, TEXAS
Posted: March 22, 2013
Most people are very surprised to realize that most of these symptoms are actually related to their bite:
- headaches / migraines
- sleep apnea & upper airway resistance syndrome
- facial pain
- back, neck and shoulder pain
- tinnitus (ringing in the ears)
- vertigo (dizziness)
- Bell’s palsy, a nerve disorder unrelated to TMD
- sensitive and sore teeth
- jaw pain
- limited jaw movement or locking jaw
- numbness in the fingers and arms
- worn or cracked teeth
- clicking or popping in the jaw joints
- jaw joint pain
- tender sensitive teeth
- a limited opening or inability to open the mouth comfortably
- deviation of the jaw to one side
- the jaw locking open or closed
- postural problems (forward head posture)
- pain in the joint(s) or face when opening or closing the mouth, yawning, or chewing
- pain in the muscles surrounding the temporomandibular joints
- pain in the occipital (back), temporal (side), frontal (front), or infra-orbital (below the eyes) portions of the head
- pain behind the eyes
- swelling on the side of the face and/or mouth
- a bite that feels uncomfortable, “off,” or as if it is continually changing
Most of these symptoms can be significantly reduced if not eliminated by getting your bite right through neuromuscular dentistry. Call our office for a consultation if you experience any of these symptoms!
What Our Patients Are Saying
The staff was exceptionally friendly and helpful, the atmosphere in the office is relaxing and pleasant. Great choice!
Excellent experience. Super staff from entry to exit. Have already recommended them to a number of friends.
This office has a bunch of rock stars that are extremely dedicated to their profession and it shows!!!
I love Dr. Holley and Dr. Duncan and all of her wonderful staff. I have been with her for almost 20 years. I used to fear and dread going to the dentist. Then I found Dr. Holley and now I look forward to it!!!! Amazing place.
Amy is always GREAT, very professional and she does a great job cleaning my teeth. Highlly recommend Arsthetic Dentistry.