SERVING GEORGETOWN, ROUND ROCK, AND AUSTIN, TEXAS
Dr. Mandy, Dr. Brittney, and Dr. Mark and their team want all of their patients to have excellent dental health throughout their lifetimes. To ensure their patients maintain healthy teeth and gums under her care, they recommend a combination of good oral hygiene practices and preventive dentistry.
Preventive dentistry is essentially any dental procedure or practice that is used to prevent the onset of gum disease or tooth decay. Common practices in preventive dentistry include:
- Multi-media patient education videos
- Professional cleaning of teeth every six months
- Applying sealants to teeth that fill the tiny crevices and cracks where many cavities start
- Having fluoride treatments for patients living in areas where the water supply does not have sufficient amounts of fluoride
- Professional periodontal maintenance (including periodontal therapy for those with serious periodontal disease)
Utilizing these recommended treatments, many serious dental health issues can be avoided and you should be able to enjoy a beautiful, healthy smile for many years to come.
If you are located in the Austin, Round Rock and Georgetown, Texas area and you would like to improve your smile for any reason, contact us today to schedule a complimentary cosmetic dentistry consultation.
What Our Patients Are Saying
The staff was exceptionally friendly and helpful, the atmosphere in the office is relaxing and pleasant. Great choice!
Excellent experience. Super staff from entry to exit. Have already recommended them to a number of friends.
This office has a bunch of rock stars that are extremely dedicated to their profession and it shows!!!
I love Dr. Holley and Dr. Duncan and all of her wonderful staff. I have been with her for almost 20 years. I used to fear and dread going to the dentist. Then I found Dr. Holley and now I look forward to it!!!! Amazing place.
Amy is always GREAT, very professional and she does a great job cleaning my teeth. Highlly recommend Arsthetic Dentistry.